Mr Dominik Sidowski and Mr Marcin Tomczyk are the creators of the game and administrators of the game and website and run a business activity in the form of a civil law partnership under the name “Odis spółka cywilna”, ul. Łąkowa 7B, 90-562 Łódź, VAT No.: 27-275-74-65.
You can contact us at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Greetings and enjoy the game, the RageSquad team
- If the nickname chosen by the User violates the conditions specified in section 9 above, the Service Provider may block the User’s possibility to log in to game permanently. 11. Each User can have only one user account. It is forbidden to create and use user accounts only for the purpose of providing benefit to another user account, as well as to derive benefits from such activity. 12. The Service Provider advises that it has exclusive rights to the user account created by the User. For the avoidance of doubt, the Legislator emphasizes that both the user account and everything that Users store on it is not their property and remains at the exclusive disposal of the Service Provider. 13. It is forbidden for the User to sell the user account created by the same or any additional features accumulated thereby within the account. The Service Provider is not responsible for any transactions in this respect.
- 4 Rules of using the Game 1. The User has the right to use the Game only for private and personal purposes. This means that it is forbidden to use the services provided by the Service Provider for commercial purposes or which may infringe the copyrights of the Service Provider. 2. Users are obliged to treat other Users of the Service and the Game with due respect, take care to create a friendly atmosphere and to ensure that each manifestation of interaction is appropriate to the situation. 3. The Service Provider indicates that the following is forbidden, in particular: 1) transmitting by means of the Game, including in particular by means of a chat available in the Game, any content that is contrary to the law, good manners and violates the rights of other Users, 2) posting or creating in any way through the Game, also through a chat available on the Game, vulgarisms, pornographic content, content promoting hate or full of hate, xenophobia, violence, discrimination, discriminating on the basis of race, religion, orientation, gender, and glorification of totalitarian systems and criminal organisations, 3) behaviour that would in any way violate the personal interests of other Users, their dignity and moral standards, 4) disseminating the content of incitement to commit an illegal act, 5) statements containing, propagating or with offensive, vulgar, hateful, defamatory, malicious, false, brutal, pornographic, causing anxiety and feeling of threat in others, 6) threaten other Users in any way, 7) intentionally interfere with the normal operation of the Website and the Game or disrupt other Users’ access to the Game, 8) transmit and distribute viruses, Trojan horses, bugs, damaged files or similar software that could interfere with the functioning of the Game or cause damage to Users. 4. Users of the Game are able to communicate with each other via private messages. The Service Provider has introduced an option that will allow the User to add another User to the so-called black list. Thanks to this, such a User will no longer be able to send messages to the User on whose black the former is on. 5. Users can add any number of Users to the blacklist for any reason. 6. If the User adds content which will be contrary to the rules specified in this paragraph, the Service Provider may remove the content in question, as well as prevent the User who
- 5 Additional features 1. The Service Provider provides free access to the Game to Users with a user account. 2. During a gameplay, the User has the possibility to use additional features, which are available for a fee. 3. Each additional feature is adequately described and the description also indicates its value. 4. The value of the additional features is expressed by means of a virtual currency called “token” (which is avilable in Game shop) and/or other virtual currency avilable in the Game. 5. In order to activate an additional feature, the User is obliged to take the following steps: 1) select an additional feature that interests him/her and check what is its value, 2) accumulate an appropriate number of tokens on his/her account by purchasing them through the Shop, or accumulate other in-game currency avilable in the Game
3) approve the activation of an additional feature, which will involve the automatic replacement of a specified number of tokens (or other currency) with a selected additional feature. 6. It is possible to purchase tokens with packages. The packages available, number of tokens in a package and their prices are presented at the order placement stage. 7. The methods of payment for tokens available to the User depend on the platform (Googleplay or AppStore) and are presented to the User at the stage of placing an order. 8. After successful payment for tokens, the number of tokens corresponding to the package purchased by the User will be reflected in the User’s account. In case of payment problems, the User can make a complaint directly from the payment panel using the posted form or send a complaint to the following address email@example.com. specifying the date and time of the transaction, payment method, game nickname and any other information that may help to resolve the issue. The complaint response time depends on the information provided to the Service Provider by the payment operator, but should not exceed 30 days.
- 6 Intellectual property rights 1. All text, graphics, sound, Game characters, objects, effects, places, designs, animations, concepts and any other elements available within the services provided by the Service Provider and all intellectual property rights related thereto belong to the Service Provider.
- 7 Liability 1. The Service Provider provides 24/7 access to the Game, but reserves the right to apply short breaks in access for technical reasons. However, the Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that the technical interruptions last as short as possible and take place at night. 2. The Service Provider provides support necessary for the proper functioning of the Game. Breakdowns and faults hindering or preventing the use of the Website and the Game may be reported by a report sent to the specified e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. with the proviso that such notification can only be made by Users who have indicated an e-mail address, at the stage of the process of creating a user account. 3. The Service Provider will respond to the report no later than within one working day and will take the necessary actions to resolve the problem. 4. The Service Provider shall not be liable to the User for non-performance or improper performance of the service for reasons resulting from: 1) interruptions in the provision of services or unavailability of the Game, which will be independent of the Service Provider or as a result of events which the Service Provider could not foresee, 2) incorrect functioning of the Game independent of the Service Provider, in particular as a result of issues attributable to telecommunications operators, suppliers of telecommunications lines and electricity, 3) access to accounts operating within the Game by unauthorized persons, which may result from the loss of the User’s data required to log into the User’s account, 4) the dangers associated with the use of the network: hacking attacks, viruses infecting the system or similar events,
5) the User’s actions and omissions, including but not limited to his/her use of the Game in a manner inconsistent with the applicable law, contract or custom, 6) force majeure. 5. The Service Provider shall be in no way responsible for any profits lost by the User. 6. All and any complaints related to the Website and the Game may be submitted by the Users through an e-mail to the following address email@example.com The Service Provider will respond to the complaint within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to complaints concerning payments, the procedure of which is described in GooglePlay and AppStore platform terms.
- 8 Consumer’s withdrawal from the contract 1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract with the Service Provider has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract, however, this right shall not apply to contracts for the provision of services if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of performance that after the Seller’s performance of the service will lose the right to withdraw from the contract. 2. A service shall be deemed to have been performed in full when the number of tokens corresponding to the package purchased by the User is displayed in the User’s account.
Out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures 1. The service provider agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the service provided to mediation proceedings. Details will be determined by the parties to a conflict. 2. The Consumer has the possibility to use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. Among other things, the Consumer has the opportunity: 1) to address a permanent consumer arbitration court with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded contract, 2) to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspectorate for the initiation of mediation proceedings in the case of an amicable settlement of a dispute between the User and the Service Provider,
3) to use the assistance of a district (municipal) consumer rights advocate or a social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection. 3. For more detailed information on out-of-court complaint and redress procedures, the Consumer may visit the following website https://polubowne.uokik.gov.pl. 4. The Consumer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at the following address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform shall be used to resolve disputes between consumers and traders seeking ab out-of-court settlement of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising out of an online sales or service contract.
Hello, If you are here, it absolutely means you value your privacy. We understand this very well, so we have prepared for you this document, in which you will find the rules of personal data processing and of using cookies in connection with the use of the RageSquad mobile game.
Abridged version – the most important information We care about your privacy, but also about your time. That is why we have prepared for you an abridged version of the most important privacy principles. 1. By contacting us, providing your e-mail address during the process of creating a user account, you provide us with your personal data, and we assure you that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. 2. We entrust the processing of personal data only to proven and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data.
If the above information is not sufficient for you, you will find further details below.
Personal data Mr Dominik Sidowski and Mr Marcin Tomczyk are the Controllers of your personal data and run a business activity in the form of a civil law partnership “Odis spółka cywilna”, ul. Łąkowa 7B, 90-562 Łódź, VAT No.: 7272757465. Purposes, legal basis and duration of processing of personal data are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see the description below of the different purposes of personal data processing). Powers. The GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data: 1. the right to access and receive a copy of your data, 2. the right to rectify (correct) your data, 3. the right to erase your data (if in your opinion there are no grounds for us to process your data, you may require us to erase them), 4. the right to restrict the processing of your data (you may request that we restrict the processing of data only to the storage or performance of actions agreed with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data or we process it without justification), 5. the right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest; you should indicate the specific situation which, in your opinion, justifies the cessation of the objectionable processing. We will not process your data for these purposes unless we demonstrate that the grounds for our processing take precedence over your rights or that your data are necessary for us to establish, exercise or defend claims), 6. the right to data portability (you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format the personal data that you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent. You may mandate us to send this data directly to another entity),
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (if you find that we are processing data illegally, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another competent supervisory authority). The rules related to the exercise of the above-mentioned rights are described in detail in Articles 16 – 21 of the GDPR. We encourage you to read these regulations. As far as we are concerned, we consider it necessary to explain to you that the above-mentioned rights are not absolute and you will not be entitled to all the processing of your personal data. For your convenience, we have made every effort in the description of particular personal data processing operations, to specify the rights you are entitled to in these operations. We would like to emphasize that you are always entitled to one of the rights indicated above; if you believe that we have violated the regulations on personal data protection while processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
Safety. We ensure the confidentiality of any personal information you provide to us. We ensure that appropriate security and personal data protection measures are taken as required by data protection legislation. Personal data is collected with due care and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Data recipient. Your personal data may be processed by entities whose services we use for the processing of personal data, such as: 1. web hosting provider – in order to store personal data on the server. The recipient indicated above processes data on the basis of a concluded personal data processing agreement, guaranteeing the application of appropriate measures for the protection and security of personal data required by the provisions of law. If necessary, your personal data may be transferred to law firms for the purpose of providing legal services to us that require access to personal data. In addition, if necessary, your personal data may be made available to entities or bodies entitled to access the data under the law, such as the police, security services, courts, prosecutor’s offices, etc., in order to enable them to access the data in accordance with the law.
Processing of personal data purposes and activities
User account. When creating a user account, you can provide us with your e-mail address. However, providing your e-mail address is not necessary to set up an account.
If, when creating an account, you provide us with data, these data will be processed for the purpose of creating and maintaining an account on the basis of an agreement for the provision of services by electronic means concluded through the registration of an account (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). The data contained in the account will be processed for the duration of the account’s operation. If you decide to delete your account, I will also delete the data contained therein. You have the possibility to rectify your account details at any time. You can also decide to delete your account at any time. You have also the right to transmit your data as referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR.
Logging in. By logging in to the game, we obtain an IP address for this login. Logging in to the game and thus providing us with an IP address is voluntary but necessary to join a gameplay.
The legal basis for the processing of your data in this case is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) in producing statistics based on the country of origin of players for internal purposes. This data will be processed by us for one year.
Contact. By contacting us, you naturally provide us with your personal data contained in your correspondence, in particular your e-mail address and first name. Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary to establish contact. In this case, your data is processed in order to contact you and the basis of the processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. your consent resulting from the initiation of contact with us. The legal basis for post contact processing is the legitimate purpose of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). The content of the correspondence may be archived, and we are not able to clearly determine when it will be erased. You have the right to demand a record of correspondence you have with us (if archived), as well as to demand it be erased, unless the archiving is justified by our overriding interests, e.g. defence against your claims, if any.
Orders. When paying for an order, you provide us with your details such as your name and surname. Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary to pay for your order. In addition, your making card payments results in our obtaining your IP address. The data provided to me in connection with an order are processed for the purpose of performing a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), issuing an invoice (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), entering an invoice in the accounting records (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) and for archiving and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). Data on orders will be processed for the time necessary for the performance of the contract, and then until the expiry of the statute of limitations for claims under the concluded contract. In addition, after the expiry of this period, data may still be processed by us for statistical purposes. Remember also that I am obliged to keep invoices with your personal data for 10 years from the end of the tax year of the tax point. In the case of order data you do not have the possibility to rectify this data after the completion of the order. You may not object to the processing of data or demand the erasure
of data until the expiry of the statute of limitations for claims under the concluded contract. Similarly, you may not object to the processing of data or demand the deletion of data contained in invoices. However, after the expiry of the statute of limitations for claims under the contract, you may object to our processing of your data for statistical purposes as well as demand the removal of your data from the database. In relation to the data about orders, you have also the right to transmit your data as referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR.
Purchase of tokens. The purchase of virtual currency in the form of tokens allows us to obtain your IP address data related to the transaction. The purchase of tokens and thus providing us with an IP address is voluntary but necessary to execute the transaction. The legal basis for the processing of your data in this case is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) in identifying the country of origin of payments for tax purposes. This data will be processed by us for 10 years.
Game information. When creating a user account, you can provide us with your e-mail address. Giving your e-mail address is voluntary, but it is necessary to receive messages containing information about the game. The data provided to us when creating a user account is used to send you information about the game and the legal basis for processing it is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) expressed by providing us with your e-mail address during the process of creating a user account. You can unsubscribe at any time by simply contacting us. Despite your opt-out, your data will still be stored in our database in order to defend any claims relating to the sending of game information to you, in particular to demonstrate your consent to receive this information and the moment of its withdrawal, which is our legitimate interest referred to in Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. You can correct your data at any time. You have also the right to transmit your data as referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR. If you object to the processing of your personal data and at the same time request the deletion of your data from our database, we will have to inform you that, due to our legitimate interest referred to in the preceding paragraph, we will not delete your data from the database. Deletion of such data would prevent us from demonstrating, if necessary, that you have given your past consent to receive game information.
If you want to know more about cookies as such, you can read this material, for example: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP cookie. Below you will find detailed information about cookies used within our website.
Social media tools. Our website uses plugins and other social media tools provided by social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. By displaying our website containing such a plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of social network administrators (service providers). The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly to your browser by the respective service provider and
integrated into the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers are informed that your browser has displayed our website, even if you do not have a profile with the service provider or are not logged in to the service provider. This information (including your IP address) is sent directly by your browser to the server of the service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there. If you have logged in to one of the social networks, that service provider will be able to directly associate your visit to my site with your profile on that social networking site.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB Work Privacv.
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388. If you do not want social networking sites to assign data collected during visits to my website directly to your profile on that website, you must log out of that website before visiting my website. You can also completely prevent plug-ins from being loaded onto the website by using appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. blocking scripts.
Server logs Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include for example your IP address, server date and time, browser and operating system information. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific users of the website and are not used by us to identify you. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.